Ground Systems and Stations
Based on ELTA products (RF/HF Products, DSC Products), the "Ground Systems & Stations" product line produces, installs and provides through-life support for ground to satellite communication stations (payload data and TT&C signals).
These stations address the markets of Earth observation, navigation, and telecommunications worldwide (satellites, launchers, stratospheric balloons).
ELTA stations worldwide
ELTA also supplies cases and test benches: we provide a wide range of solutions for testing of ground equipment, devices and space equipment.
Our products are therefore divided into the following product families:
- Multi-mission TT&C
- Stations for stratospheric balloons
- REMOTE SENSING MULTISAT GROUND STATIONS
- Testing resources
Thanks to its expertise and experience in microwave frequencies, radiofrequency and digital signal processing, ELTA also develops customized systems.
- Local or remote monitoring
- Simultaneous multiple access
- Integrated Security
- Local or remote functioning
- Simple and intuitive local user interface
- CNES approved
Used for short-term missions, it has been optimized for fast installation at different operational sites.
X/SX BAND REMOTE SENSING MULTISAT GROUND STATIONS
ELTA has developed a fully automatic multi-mission ground station for receiving and operating Earth observation satellites.
This station is available in two configurations:
- X-Band receiving station (TMX 340 or TMX540) designed to receive data from LEO satellites
- Dual-band S/X-Band station which, along with receiving X-Band data, carries out TT&C for LEO satellite operations (mini and micro satellites).